Did you play an instrument in high school? It'd be a real shame to let those years of music lessons to go to waste.....

If you join Dartmouth Chamber Orchestra, you'll be able to keep up with your instrument and make music in an awesome environment surrounded by friends. We are an open, student-run and student-led ensemble (no auditions!). We rehearse once a week, from 1-3pm on Sundays in Hartman Rehearsal Hall in the HOP. Come to our first rehearsal TOMORROW, Sunday September 20th.

ALL orchestral instruments (strings, woodwinds, brass) are welcome. Can't wait to see you there!!