HEY ALL YOU PHRESH 19 GUYS + GALS

AUDITION FOR THE SINGS!!!

SATURDAY FOR GIRLS AND SUNDAY FOR GUYS

10:00 AM DARTMOUTH 105

THE SING DYNASTY IS DARTMOUTH COLLEGE'S PREMIER POP AND FOLK A CAPPELLA GROUP.

Since the group's founding nearly a decade ago, the Sings have prided themselves in their commitment to extending membership on the sole basis of vocal excellence and performance. Upholding this standard has continuously distinguished us as a remarkably diverse and undeniably talented organization on campus. In one group, we have varsity athletes, Dartmouth Idol finalists, Fulbright Scholars, set designers, and American Ninja Warrior contestants.

The Sings tour annually, including past trips to Los Angeles, San Francisco, New York, Chicago and Boston. In December 2015, the Sings will be touring in:

Honolulu, Hawai

The group's first album, entitled "Ask Me About My Flannel", was released in spring 2013, with a second, entitled "Live Free or Dynasty", due to be released in fall 2015. The groups also came in ~*first place*~ at the 2015 Colby-Sawyer College A Cappella Off.

19s, 18s, 17s, 16s. Anyone with a song in their heart, AUDITION!

Please prepare a verse and chorus from two songs of your choice. Any style, any genre.

Please feel free to blitz back with any concerns/ questions/ comments/ love.

WE'RE SO EXCITED TO MEET YOU!

Love,
The Sings

Webpage: http://www.dartmouth.edu/~sings/