Congrats on finishing your first week of school! (:

A little about Agape Christian Fellowship...

In the Bible, agape is a greek word used to describe God's unconditional love for us. At Agape Christian fellowship, we believe that the slightest contact with agape love transforms, and we believe that knowing God's love brings us gently towards a joyful surrender and commitment to sacrificial love for others.

We would love to invite you all to large group today, a time spent with our talented praise team and an encouraging guest speaker! Whether you've been attending church your entire life or are just interested in learning more about Christianity, we would love to have you!

Large Group
4:30pm, Friday
Fahey 1st

Dari Seo '16 will be speaking on Vulnerability!

Then join us Saturday night for fun and games!

Game Night
8pm, Saturday
Fahey 1st

Love,