So do we :)
------------------------------------
Join us at
  X.ado Auditions
  SATURDAY (9/19)
  10AM
  Wilson 219
  (the brick building to the left of the Hop)

PLEASE NOTE: both GUYS & GIRLS will audition on Saturday.
You can STILL audition for other acappella groups - you just
have to make sure your audition slots don't conflict.

10:00-10:45 - Meet & Greet
Meet our members, warm up together, & play some games!

11:00-2:00 - Individual Auditions
Sign up for a 7-minute slot. Come ready with a verse and chorus of any song to sing :)

4:00-6:30 - Callbacks (second round)
We'll let you know by 3:45pm if you've been called back to a second round of auditions.

Sunday morning
We'll let you know our decision by Sunday morning.

Please let us know if you have any questions and we can't wait to see you there!

X.ado
(ZAH-doh)
is Dartmouth's Co-ed Christian A Cappella group. Our name means "to sing for Christ" in Greek, and that's our mission and purpose on campus! We sing anything from pop and gospel to choral, and our auditions are a fun, chill, low-stress time to get to know you and have a blast. For more information, check us out at our website or on Facebook!