COME SKATE WITH US!

Dartmouth Women's Club Hockey is a competitive ice hockey team that practices twice a week and will be playing at least 10 games over the fall and winter terms in a competitive intercollegiate league with playoffs.

We'll have an introductory meeting on Monday, September 21st on the first floor of Robinson Hall and we can't wait to see you there! Come to the meeting to learn more about us and our schedule. If you can't make the meeting or have any questions please blitz us at [log in to unmask]

Whether you've played your whole life or just started recently we'd love to have you come to our first practice Thursday, September 24th at 9pm at Thompson Arena.

Hope to see you there!
DWCH