Join members of the Cycling Team for a relaxed social ride!  We will be having our weekly social ride this Friday at 4pm — meet us in front of Robinson Hall on Friday. It’s a great way to explore the Upper Valley!

Bring yourself, a road bike, water, and a helmet.  Riders of all experience levels are welcome. Questions? Need a bike or helmet?  Blitz us @ [log in to unmask]

Also, come to our Informational Meeting in Collis 101 next Monday at 8:30pm to learn more about the team!

To subscribe to the cycling listserv for updates and information about group rides, send an email to [log in to unmask] with the message contents: "SUB CYCLING 'Your Name’"

Also, check us out on Facebook!  Seriously, check us out. We're beautiful. And fast.

----------------========Dartmouth College Cycling Team========----------------