The Student Job Fair is today!
3- 5pm in Collis Common Ground
Meet employers, learn what kinds of jobs we have - get hired!

The Job Fair brings together numerous employers who will be looking to hire students now!  This will be a great opportunity to speak directly with the employers and apply for jobs on the spot.

Advice on job experience at Dartmouth from students is available in our 3 short videos. Watch them online now!<http://www.dartmouth.edu/~seo/student/>

55% of our Undergraduate Students seek job opportunities as a way to gain valuable work experience and build their resumes, all while earning extra spending money for personal needs.

Contact us if you have any questions!
Dartmouth College Student Employment Office
7 Lebanon Street - Suite 203
Phone: (603) 646-3641 | http://www.dartmouth.edu/~seo/

Dartmouth College Student Employment Office
7 Lebanon Street - Suite 203
Hanover, NH 03755
Phone: (603) 646-3641 | http://www.dartmouth.edu/~seo/