Want to watch the debate but do not have a t.v? Then come out to the College Republicans watch party on the first night of term!

We will also be discussing internship opportunities for PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGNS!! We have great contacts for all of the candidates and the primary is quickly approaching so now is a great time to get involved! As a club we have met Marco Rubio, Donald Trump, Ted Cruz, Jeb Bush, Scott Walker, John Kasich, Rick Perry, John McCain and more so come out and learn how you can get involved this term!

If you have already decided where you stand politically or you haven't quite figured it out yet that is fine because all are welcome to join! See you on the first night of term!

Watch Party Details:

Time: September 16th at 8:30 pm

Where: 113 Silsby

Check out who we met last year!