Interested in playing hockey in college?

Come join the Mens Club Hockey team at our first practice: Tonight, Tuesday, September 22 at 9 PM at Thompson Arena. We already have two games scheduled for this coming weekend!

We play competitive intercollegiate games across the Northeast in the fall and winter, and practice twice a week.

While practices are open to everyone interested, game rosters are set on a week-to-week basis according to both ability and availability.

-Sam Forstner ’18 and Scott Bohn ’18, co-captains

Blitz us if you’d like to be added to our list or have any questions.