**THIS WEEK IN SUSTAINABILITY**
Brought to you by the Office of Sustainability and Green Groups Directorate

MONDAYMONDAYMONDAY
INTERN APPLICATIONS/SWAG SIGN UPS DUE, 5:00 PM
We are seeking awesome, creative, action-oriented interns to solve sustainability problems now. Interns work on everything from student sustainability awareness, to behavior change, to operations & more! Complete list of internship offerings and applications HERE on our website! Applications are due TODAY, September 21st by 5:00 PM! All applications should be sent to [log in to unmask]! Note: All internship positions are paid at $10 per hour!

ENVIRONMENTAL CONSERVATION ORGANIZATION (ECO), 7pm, Collis 219
The Environmental Conservation Organization (ECO) has been around since the 1990s starting with bringing recycling to the dorms. Today the group educates students about sustainability on campus and tackles everyday sustainability challenges at Dartmouth, from reducing plastic use to encouraging energy efficiency. Have an idea about making Dartmouth greener? Contact:[log in to unmask]

GROWING CHANGE, 8pm, Collis 212
Come learn more about how we teach 4th graders at the nearby Dothan Brook School about gardening, farming, sustainable food, and healthy eating. We also maintain a garden and apple orchard at the school.

TUESDAYTUESDAYTUESDAY
EMPLOYER CONNECTIONS FAIR, 12-4pm, Top of the Hop/Alumni Hall, Hopkins Center
Explore jobs & internships at our Employer Connections Fair in a relaxed  setting dedicated exclusively to Service and Education Employers. Students from all classes and schools are invited! Stop by Top of the Hop between noon and 4pm on Sept. 22nd to meet representatives from a variety of non-profit and education-based organizations,and the jobs and internships they have to offer.

WEDNESDAYWEDNESDAYWEDNESDAY
EMPLOYER CONNECTIONS FAIR, 12-4pm, Top of the Hop/Alumni Hall, Hopkins Center
Explore jobs & internships at our Employer Connections Fair in a relaxed  setting dedicated exclusively to Service and Education Employers. Students from all classes and schools are invited! Stop by Top of the Hop between noon and 4pm on Sept. 22nd to meet representatives from a variety of Startup & Technology organizations, and the jobs and internships they have to offer.

HANOVER FARMERS MARKET, 3-6pm, The Green
Join vendors from all over the Upper Valley and purchase fresh produce, cheese, bread, fruit, and more!

THURSDAYTHURSDAYTHURSDAY
WORK DAY, 8-10am, Dartmouth Organic Farm
Join us for an open work day! Help harvest vegetables and maintain this beautiful piece of Dartmouth College!

POP UP BIKE SHOP, 9-11am, Robinson Lawn
Need a tune up on your bike? Join us at the pop up bike shop and Dartmouth Bike mechanics will help you fix your bike to enjoy a fall ride around the Upper Valley! $5 plus the cost of any parts! Dash and cash accepted!

FARM STAND, 12-2pm, Collis Patio
Come purchase and enjoy fresh produce from the Dartmouth Organic Farm! Fresh beets, pumpkins, herbs, and more! Dash and Cash accepted!

OFFICE HOURS 12-2pm, Robo 108
Want to get involved in sustainability on campus? Have a random sustainability question? Just want to hang out and eat some yummy baked goods? Visit us for Office hours, every week on Thursdays.

GREEN GROUPS FEED, 6:30pm, Sustainable Living Center
Whether you're already in a green group or not, come to the Green Groups Feed Kickoff dinner this Thursday at 6:30 at the SLC! Meet other green groups, eat yummy food & learn more!
(GGfeeds is a new sustainability community dinner series starting this fall!)

FRIDAYFRIDAYFRIDAY
SUSTAINABILITY 101 FIELD TRIP, 3-4pm, '53 Commons
Come to the first field trip in our series to learn about waste behind the scenes action at '53 Commons! Learn about the trash, recycling, and compost and other great sustainability initiatives!

WORK DAY & PIZZA OVEN DINNER, 4-7pm, Dartmouth Organic Farm
Join us for an open work day! Help harvest vegetables and maintain this beautiful piece of Dartmouth College and enjoy fresh pizza from our very own pizza oven!! Rides leaving behind Robinson Hall at 4pm!

SATURDAYSATURDAYSATURDAY
WORK DAY, 10am-12pm, Dartmouth Organic Farm
Join us for an open work day! Help harvest vegetables and maintain this beautiful piece of Dartmouth College

NORWICH FARMERS MARKET, 9am-1pm, Rt. 5 South, Norwich, VT.
Enjoy the fresh produce and products at the Norwich Farmer's Market! Located 1.5 miles south of exit 12 of 1-91 right past King Arthur Flour!

SUNDAYSUNDAYSUNDAY
SUSTAINABLE LIVING CENTER WEEKLY DINNER, 6:30pm, SLC
Join SLC members for a delicious home cooked meal every Sunday to to learn more about this awesome living learning community or just hang out with a great group of of students.

AS ALWAYS, IF YOU WANT MORE INFORMATION, CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE sustainability.dartmouth.edu AND LIKE US ON FACEBOOK AND FOLLOW US ONINSTAGRAM @SUSTAINABLEDARTMOUTH