Do you love SUSTAINABILITY, Kids, FOOD, Gardens, and FUN?

Come to Growing Change's first meeting of the term TODAY at 8pm in Collis 212! We will have food, and be discussing our goals and activities for this term (and an upcoming Ice cream 4-U trip).

We teach 4th graders at nearby Dothan Brook School about gardening, food systems, sustainability, and healthy living once per week. We also maintain a garden and apple orchard at the school. You can sign up to teach every week, or you can help out the program by taking care of the garden occasionally or helping run the composting program at school. Our members tailor their involvement to their individual availability, so don't let commitment deter you.

Questions? Blitz [log in to unmask] for more information!

Hope to see you at our first meeting!

♥ GC