Ever wanted to try mountain biking, or already tearing up the trails? Come meet the Dartmouth Mountain Biking Club!

We are a group of students who lead mountain bike rides for all skill levels right near campus. Dartmouth is a pretty sweet location for biking because there are awesome trails only a ten minute bike ride away!

A lot of us learned here, so knowing how to mountain bike is not necessary to get involved, neither is owning ANY bike equipment. We have 10 bikes and helmets that the club uses for trips, and they're free to use if you go on a trip with a DMBC leader!

What: The DMBC first meeting of the term. We will get to hang out, talk about upcoming events, and watch a summer's worth of sick bike clips!

When: 8PM

Where: Basement of Robinson Hall

Why: Because it is fall and winter is coming and biking gives us the warm and fuzzies

Sign up to get financial aid on any DOC-related activity: http://outdoors-dev.dartmouth.edu/opo/finaid.html