Want to get more involved with the Sustainability Community at Dartmouth?
Ready to learn key skills for driving institutional change?
Passionate about energy, waste, food, policy, consulting, or communications?

Intern for the Sustainability Office
Internship applications (attached) for our 2015-2016  internships are now available! We are seeking awesome, creative, action-oriented interns to solve sustainability problems now. Interns work on everything from student sustainability awareness, to behavior change, to operations & functional sustainability, to conducting research and making recommendations to the office. Complete list of internship offerings and applications attached below! Applications are due MONDAY, September 21st by 5:00 PM! They are short and easy to fill out so complete yours and send it in today! All applications should be sent to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>!  Note: All internship positions are paid at $10 per hour.