Learn about medical opportunities on campus and boost your resume.

The Dartmouth Medical Journal is looking for motivated writers and editors to help create a new journal emerging on campus. It's a termly journal, so it's not a huge time commitment - probably 3 weeks of working 2 hours each week for writers or editors per article. Workload is adjustable depending on the writer/editor. Plenty of positions (including executive and editorial positions) are still available now, but positions are filling rapidly.

We had a large number of interested applicants who responded during the summer, so we created a short application process. We aren't looking for perfect responses, so please spend around 5 minutes if you already have a piece for the first question (see application for details).

Applications are due 9/27/2015, next Sunday, at 11:59pm.

Link to application: https://goo.gl/ilr5M3<https://goo.gl/LFndZI>