Couldn't make it yesterday?

Still interested in dancing with us?

Come to our make-up auditions!

Raaz is Dartmouth's premier South Asian fusion dance team! Our choreography includes a wide range of dance styles, including Bollywood, Bharatanatyam, Bhangra, hip hop, modern, classical, and more. Along with performing here at Dartmouth, we also travel to other colleges, such as Harvard, Smith, Columbia, and others.

Makeup try-outs will be held MONDAY September 21st at 8 pm in Wilson 301:
1) Come show us a choreographed 30 second (maximum) piece. Show off ANY dance style to ANY music. Please bring your own music or have a link ready.
2) Dance with us. We'll teach you a few of our own moves and have you perform them for us as a group.

As always, feel free to blitz [log in to unmask] with any questions.

<3,
Raaz