Welcome back to campus!

The Dartmouth Finance Society will be having its first meeting of the term at 7 p.m. this Wednesday (9/23) in Kemeny 105

We will have a brief meeting to go over the agenda for the term, discuss upcoming events with other campus societies, and organize research groups for global equity, fixed income, currencies, commodities, and M&A markets.

What is DFS?
The Dartmouth Finance Society (DFS) provides a research and discussion platform for members to engage in weekly group discussions on the latest news in the global equity, fixed income, currencies, commodities, and M&A markets. We also focus on preparing for careers in the financial services industry, prepping for the competitive interview process.

See you all on Wednesday at 7 p.m. in Kemeny 105!