Get involved with the Sustainability Office this term and become part of an awesome community of students, faculty, and staff! Upperclassmen: Apply to be an Intern in the Office. First Years: Apply to be an EcoRep, or sign up for S.W.A.G. Program (aka Students Who Are Green)!

SUSTAINABILITY INTERNSHIP PROGRAM APPLICATIONS
Internship applications (attached) for our 2015-2016  internships are now available! We are seeking awesome, creative, action-oriented interns to solve sustainability problems now. Interns work on everything from student sustainability awareness, to behavior change, to operations & functional sustainability, to conducting research and making recommendations to the office. Complete list of internship offerings and applications attached below! Applications are due MONDAY, September 21st by 5:00 PM! They are short and easy to fill out so complete yours and send it in today! All applications should be sent to [log in to unmask]!  Note: All internship positions are paid at $10 per hour.

ECOREPS PROGRAM APPLICATIONS
The EcoReps program is offered exclusively to 18s! As an EcoRep, you will learn how to be a sustainability change agent on campus and implement a sustainability project at Dartmouth! No previous sustainability experience required! Detailed description of the program is attached along with application! Applications are due Thursday  September 24th by 5:00pm! They are short and easy to fill out so complete yours and send it in today!

Are you an '18 interested in getting involved with sustainability? Sign up for S.W.A.G!
S.W.A.G will pair you with an upperclassmen member of the sustainability community who will connect you to opportunities on campus! We'll host at least 3 fun get-togethers per term for SWAG -- We’ll also host 3 fun events during fall term - a dinner, apple-picking, and you choose - for you to meet other pairs! Sign up HERE!

Want to learn more about how to get involved with the Sustainability Office? Visit Office Hours every Thursday from 12-2pm in Robo 108, like Dartmouth Sustainability on Facebook, or join the RUCKUS listserv to get info on weekly actions, field trips, events, and more! Blitz [log in to unmask] to get added!