Dartmouth O-Farm is piloting an end of term program where you can nominate a Dartmouth faculty or staff member to receive a free produce basket from the Organic Farm as a thank you! That's right, show your appreciation for no cost but the time it takes to fill out the form below! Space is limited! Sign up today!

Fill out the form here: http://goo.gl/forms/xi4wwy4olj (do it by Thursday, August 27th)

Thanks!
Organic Farm Team
Thank You
Everyone appreciates someone, and sometimes we don't let those people know how thankful we are for the things they do and the people they are. The Dartmouth Sustainability Office and Organic Farm want to help you say thank you to the professor who had coffee with you to discuss your major, the Collis employee who knows your name and breakfast order, or the dean who really helped you sort through your D-plan. What says you care more than a handwritten note (written part by you, hand part by us) and some Organic Farm produce?! Nominate a professor to be drawn for one of ten baskets!