Toastie: (noun) \'to-ste \ a delicious toasted sandwich, traditionally filled with cheese or nutella

[cid:3aaa0d4d-52e8-490b-8f77-7f91c7fa3ec0]
Want to get a free sandwich?

Do you want it hand-delivered directly to you?

AWESOME!

The Dartmouth Apologia (Dartmouth's journal of Christian thought) and Summer Christian Fellowship want to give it to you!

Just send a text to (978) 482-7587 with...
1) ANY question about Christianity, God, Jesus, etc. We will do our best to respond to your question when we deliver your sandwich!
2) Flavor choice: cheese or nutella.
3) Your location (where on campus to deliver).

We will only be able to take the first 50 requests, so don't miss out!!!