Register for the Let’s Get Ready to Run 5K on Saturday, August 15 at 10AM!

The race will be held Saturday, August 15 at 10AM starting in the Maynard Lot (behind McLoughlin) and ending at the DOC house. We've got food/drink at the finish, great t-shirts for the first 50 people to sign up, prizes for top finishers and all registration fees/donations will be DOUBLED by Positive Tracks! Fortop male/female finishers and two randomly drawn registered runners/walkers, we have over $400 of prizes from local Hanover businesses (Mighty Yoga, Game Set Mat, Boloco, Morano, Road ID, and more)! All proceeds will go towards the LGR program at Mascoma Valley Regional High School.

DASH: http://goo.gl/forms/XzyBKNQwjC

Credit/Debit: https://www.classy.org/hanover/events/lets-get-ready-to-run-5k/e53946

Let's Get Ready provides free college access and success services to low income and first generation students, empowering students to overcome the achievement gap that exists for students from low socioeconomic backgrounds.

LGR has been working at Mascoma Valley Regional High School for the last 7 years and has been met with enormous success. Over 100 Dartmouth students have been involved as coaches and site-directors with LGR for the past few years at Mascoma and have seen the overwhelmingly positive impact the program has on both students and coaches alike.

To register with DASH: http://goo.gl/forms/XzyBKNQwjC

To register with credit/debit card: https://www.classy.org/hanover/events/lets-get-ready-to-run-5k/e53946

See you at the race!

Dartmouth LGR