We’re back with another awesome line-up of items for Collis Farm Stand this week! See below for a list of items + we’ll have the usuals!
Friday, 3-5pm, Collis Café, Bring your DBA!

Produce this week:
—  Blueberries (maybe the last week, so get some now!)
— Corn on the Cob (tastes awesome grilled!)
— Melons
— Organic Peaches & Pristine Apples from Champlain Orchards
— Carrots from the Dartmouth O-Farm
— Green Beans from the Dartmouth O-Farm (great study snack!)
— Cherry tomatoes from the Dartmouth O-Farm
— O-Farm Cucumbers
— O-Farm Zucchini (bread making time!)
and… O-Farm Kale, Red Cabbage, Kohlrabi, hot peppers, and basil!
— homemade Pizza Dough from Collis bakery
— Bove’s roasted garlic marinara sauce
— New potatoes from Edgewater Farms
+ the usual line up of cured meats, local cheeses, eggs, pasta, bread, maple syrup, granola bars and more!