[cid:5a2fc5e7-c941-4b11-b7ce-bd523bd6eba5]

X.ado presents its final show of the term centering on the power of raw, honest, and vulnerable stories. Several men and women from across campus will be sharing their stories - not all of them the picture-perfect Dartmouth careers we like to paint. In addition, other creative forms of story-telling, including dance, art, spoken word, music, and others, will also be featured.

AUGUST 14 | Dartmouth 105 | 7PM

RSVP here [➡] https://www.facebook.com/events/1589323614665106/

"Vulnerability is not weakness. I define vulnerability as emotional risk, exposure, uncertainty. It fuels our daily lives... and I've come to the belief that vulnerability is our most accurate measurement of courage."
- Brené Brown, "Listening to Shame"

Genuine human connection is something we all desire. We want to be known, understood, loved, and accepted, yet we live in a culture and society where shame drives disconnection, and exposure of our real selves, seemingly, causes the very opposite: disconnection, judgment, rejection.

Yet, we need to declare that vulnerability is NOT weakness. Being open about our true and authentic selves, and all the crap, pain, and broken histories that come along with it, is the key to unlocking compassion, empathy, and love. The willingness to take that first step of vulnerability fundamentally displays an act of courage, NOT weakness.

We invite you to join us for this powerful event that brings our campus together to finally declare #VulnerabilityisNOTweakness