This message is for your eyes only.

This time, the mission is bigger than it has ever been. We're talking conspiracies that go all the way to the top. Then pass the top. The guys on the top are like "I'm looking up and I can't even see where these conspiracies end".

Your codename: ?DOG DAYS OF SUMMER SHOW TONIGHT!

Your ID code: FEATURING THE MUSICAL STYLINGS OF THE SUMMERPHONICS!

Report at 9 PM to SIG EP for further instructions.

Failure is not an option.

Unless you really can't make it.

But also like you said you wanted to be a spy and it wouldn't be super cool if you didn't show up for your first big spy thing.