SummerStyle Open Workshop

*No Experience Necessary*

Thursday, 7/30 @4pm

Carson L02

I triple-dog dare you.

"Dear DStyle, thank you for your input regarding the changes in the school's residential housing system. As you know, there are some exciting changes coming to Dartmouth! Please know that we appreciate your suggestions to start a pilot residential cluster with a rap theme – I personally think that a Tupac-Shakur cluster would be a fun and exciting addition to campus. However, after much deliberation, we have ultimately decided to name our buildings after those who donate to the school in lieu of famous rappers. We hope you understand and would encourage you to continue providing input to the direction of our new programs."

- Sincerely, Jessica Ryan, ORL Chief Coordinator