In loving remembrance of our friend, classmate, floormate, teammate, supporter, leader, and sister,

Summer Hammond' '17

[cid:cdef253f-8901-44b0-a367-4bbdb0751dc5]

We would like to invite all those on campus to come spend time together in sharing memories and stories of Summer

at the DOC house this Tuesday, July 28th at 8pm.

We will gather there and take a lap around Occom Pond in remembrance of Summer.

There will be an official memorial service for Summer at Dartmouth during the upcoming fall term.

Terren Klein '17 | Dartmouth College
Student Director for Communications and Strategic Initiatives | Office of Religious and Spiritual Life
Tucker Center
Follow Dartmouth Religious and Spiritual Life on our new blog at: http://dartmouthspirit.blogspot.com/