Who:
You! No experience is necessary!
What:
Sophomores from the Source is a 3 day (2 night) canoeing trip that follows the Connecticut River from near its source back down to Hanover.
Where:
We will put on to the Connecticut at Comerford Dam, about 50 miles north of Hanover. Each night we will pitch our tents at a campsite, cook our own dinner, and experience the beauty of the Connecticut River
When:
Sophomores from the Source will take place from Friday July 31st (leaving in the morning) until Sunday August 2nd
Why:
Sophomores from the Source is a unique opportunity to spend three days with a group of fellow sophomores, make friends, and learn about canoeing and camping. If you are not involved with DOC, this is fantastic opportunity to get your foot in the door!

If you are interested in coming on Sophomores from the Source, please fill out this form (It takes less than 5 minutes!)
http://goo.gl/forms/j35l9m0BYZ

The trip will cost $40 (Financial aid available)

APPLICATIONS ARE DUE SATURDAY 7/25 AT MIDNIGHT