A Deeper Shade of Green: July 2015

Harvest Update from the Dartmouth O-Farm:
Thanks to the hard work of interns and volunteers, the farm has kicked off summer with some early harvests! Learn more about where food from the O-Farm goes once it leaves the field and greenhouses here!
Meet the EDF Fellows:  The Office of Sustainability is proud to host two Environmental Defense Fellows this summer! Click here to meet Dartmouth's fellows Christina Wildt and Molly Johnson!

Student Spotlight: Connor Clark '17:  Connor Clark has developed a passion for getting change done and educating his peers on climate issues and how to take action. Read about his story here!

Sending off our Seniors:  A look back at our wonderful 2015 senior class. Click here for a photo slideshow of our end of the term seniors celebrations at the Dartmouth Organic Farm and at the home of Office Director Rosi Kerr!
Email us at: [log in to unmask] for more information!

Check us out of Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dartmouthsustainability
Check us out on Instagram: http://instagram.com/sustainabledartmouth

unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences

This email was sent to [log in to unmask]
Dartmouth Sustainability Office · Fairchild Hall · Dartmouth College · Hanover, Nh 03755 · USA

Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp