The prayers have been answered and the rumors are true! Rand Paul will be in the area (West Leb) on July 25 from 10:30 am - 12pm . RSVP below if you are interested! We do need drivers so if anyone is willing to drive please blitz Brian Chen (Its only a ten minute drive at the maximum).  If you would like to come please blitz Brian Chen  in addition to RSVPing as well so we can figure out a way to get everyone to the event!

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/rand-paul-upper-valley-town-hall-lebanon-nh-tickets-17769855115
Rand Paul Upper Valley Town Hall - Lebanon, NH Tickets, West Lebanon | Eventbrite
Eventbrite - Rand Paul for President presents Rand Paul Upper Valley Town Hall - Lebanon, NH - Saturday, July 25, 2015 at Kilton Library (Community Room), West Lebanon, NH. Find event and ticket information.