Yo Campus!

If you haven't heard, we practice in Room 88 at the gym. Because of the floor being redone in West Gym, we can not go to 88 through the gym.

if you want to come to practice, DO NOT GO THROUGH THE BASKETBALL COURTS!!!

After you go in the front of the gym, go downstairs and head all the way past the locker rooms to the back door. Once you exit that door, turn RIGHT, and tucked in the corner is a door that will be unlocked and will get you to room 88.

This will be one of the last listserv blitzes we send out this term, so if you want to be filled in on Boxing Club times and whatnot, please email: [log in to unmask]

If you do, you'll be added to the list of people who receive our regular messages about practice and events.
If you don't, your loss.

Also don't forget to like our Facebook page, Dartmouth Boxing Club, and practice is from 3-5 today