So you think you're funny?

So you think pee-in-your-pants funny?

So you want to prove it to your friends and family?

For the first time in Sophomore Summer history, we will be performing:

TOO MUCH LIGHT MAKES THE BABY GO BLIND!

And If you answered "YES" to any of those questions, then we want YOU to be a part.

 FIRST MEETING: SUNDAY from 5-7 PM in WILSON 301!

No need to sign up, just bring yourself! **Snacks will be provided**

Too Much Light Makes The Baby Go Blind (TML) is a series of two-minute plays. The catch? The audience picks the order in which the skits are performed!

Performance will be at Sigma Delt on Sunday, July 26th, time TBD.

Questions or concerns? Feel free to blitz [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]

Cheers,
Ariel Klein '17 and Naomi Lazar '17
The Displaced Theater Company Co-directors