We hope week 1 started off splendidly for you!

End the first week of classes by joining us for our first service of 15X on Sunday, July 5th, at 12:30PM in Wilson 219 (red building next to the HOP).

Pastor Kevin will continue speaking on the "means of grace," which deals with specific ways we can grow spiritually through the body of Christ. This Sunday he will be speaking on 1 Corinthians 11:23-34 - "When You Come Together." We will consider the second means of grace, the Lord's Supper of Communion (why we practice it, what it means, and how one should participate in it).

Come worship and fellowship with us! Lunch afterwards is provided.

We hope to see you there! Don't let the rain keep you down!

Love,
Logos Community