Welcome to 15X!

This summer Dartmouth CoFIRED shall dedicate all of its meeting to plan the 6th Annual Collegiate Alliance for Immigration Reform (CAIR) conference hosted in the fall.
​This conference unites students and immigrant activists in the East coast in a collegiate alliance for comprehensive immigration reform.

Our 15X meetings are scheduled at 3 pm on Saturdays in Baker 158. This room is located one floor up from the Baker main floor by the side facing Tuck and Thayer.

We hope to see you there!

Dartmouth Coalition For Immigration Reform, Equality and DREAMers (CoFIRED)
"...Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free..."
Stay Connected to Dartmouth CoFIRED:
Facebook | Twitter