Need P.E. credit??

Want more hand-holding and sexual tension in your life??

Looking for a solid internship to put on your resume?

Juggling Club can offer one of these three awesome things!

Juggling Club has begun it's Summer Recruiting sessions and wants YOU to participate!

[cid:71251324-2525-4805-82a2-7b8a8b063175]

Yes, you!?

Resume drop deadline is never and acceptance rate is 100%!

Come join us this Sunday at 1:30 PM on The Green for a fun time!

BUT ACTUALLY PUT THAT IN YOUR CALENDAR RIGHT NOW, WE DON'T WANT ANY EXCUSES LIKE "I READ THE BLITZ AND YOU'RE FUNNY BUT I'M NOT DEDICATED ENOUGH TO COME"

see you then