Missed the information session last week?
Still interested in joining the DUJS?

It's not too late! Anyone who's interested in science writing, layout, design, or program planning, and/or simply enjoy science, please attend our second meeting of the term!

8PM, TONIGHT
BERRY 370

The Dartmouth Undergraduate Journal of Science (DUJS) is one of the nation's premier undergraduate science journals. Entirely student-run, we publish quarterly journals that include science news, review articles, and undergraduate research.

For more information, blitz us or visit us online at http://dujs.dartmouth.edu!

Like us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/dartmouthdujs!

--
Dartmouth Undergraduate Journal of Science
Sudikoff 155, Dartmouth College, Hanover, NH 03755