Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Many many moons ago, a young man named John Ledyard felled a tree on the edge of the Connecticut River, hollowed out its core, and launched off to become one of the world's first great explorers.

[cid:949bca32-5297-4996-985b-f8b4b5b90a8f]

One moon ago, President Hanlon used John Ledyard's story to anchor his Commencement speech for the Class of 2015.  And you, sitting at home, anxiously awaiting for your one friend's name to be called over a pixelated video stream so you could go back to whatever you wanted to be doing at 9AM, thought to yourself "I wish I could do that."

[cid:f8769392-8e88-4cd2-b3f7-66a7c5055194]

Fear not fellow 17s, for the time has come.  No longer will you get Ledyard Canoe Club blitzes and think to yourself "I know I wanted to do this but haven't done a single thing with them and now I seriously regret signing up for this listserv."  There is no better time than now.  Summer is for paddling, for being out on the water on a sunny day, for taking profile pictures that make your friends believe your school truly is a summer camp and you're not secretly fearing the insurmountable amount of work that will soon crush you and every fiber of your soul.

Ledyard Canoe Club is proud to present...

Kayaking: The Sophomore Summer 15X Guide

  1.  ?Learn about Ledyard.  Come to our weekly Council meeting, held down at the clubhouse on Monday nights at 9PM. Before you come, get a sense of the culture of the club.  See video: https://youtu.be/UMdHtx5MSvo?t=3m5s
  2.  Get out on the water!  Come on a Trip!  Eat food with us at our weekly Feed!
  3.  Become a bomber kayaker.  Get a profile picture as cool as this one: [cid:858db3a0-81c8-4efa-b216-554187798fb0]  or this one [cid:70c7547f-b4c0-4949-9644-3dc1ab9fa4c6]
  4.  Not that into whitewater?  That's okay too!  We run plenty of chill, flatwater trips.  You can bond and make lifelong friendships, and also have profile pictures to prove it.  Just look at these two: [cid:becf9da7-c006-43f5-8ece-d7b0bf34d2c4]

Please direct any questions, comments, and concerns to the Ledyard Canoe Club Vice-President, Isaac Green, at [log in to unmask] (the young man on the right of the above photo.  Isn't he handsome?)