We want *YOU* to join the DUJS! Come to our 1st meeting of 15X,

*8PM, TOMORROW, JUNE 30 *
*BERRY 370*

*The Dartmouth Undergraduate Journal of Science* (DUJS) is one of the
nation's premier undergraduate science journals. Entirely student-run, we
publish quarterly journals that include science news, review articles, and
undergraduate research.

If you are interested in science writing, layout, design, or program
planning, or simply enjoy science, please attend!

For more information, blitz us or visit us online at http://dujs
.dartmouth.edu!

Like us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/dartmouthdujs!

--
*Dartmouth Undergraduate Journal of Science*
Sudikoff 155, Dartmouth College, Hanover, NH 03755