Play an instrument, but need a group to play in this summer?

The Dartmouth Chamber Orchestra is looking for members of other groups (DSO, wind ensemble, Barbary Coast, etc), or anyone at all interested in playing this summer, to join us! No audition necessary. If you are interested in playing with DCO this summer, please respond to this e-mail letting us know (at [log in to unmask]) .

Also, the group is in need of a conductor for 15X! If you have any experience conducting and would like the opportunity to conduct our group, please reply to this email. If we cannot find a conductor we will look into the possibility of playing as a chamber ensemble and will keep you posted. Thanks!!

 - DCO