Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Come audition for Summer X.ado (15X.ado) !!
TODAY at 2pm
Location: Upper Buck (Hop, down the stairs past Spaulding)

- No experience needed!
- Come ready with a verse and chorus of any song to sing, but don't stress about this!
- Facebook event here<https://www.facebook.com/events/1602687246687111/>

X.ado is Dartmouth's Christian acapella group.
Our mission is to reach this campus with the joy and love of God through our music.
For more information, check us out at our website<http://www.dartmouthxado.com/> or on Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/DartmouthX.ado>!