Join the Dartmouth Coalition for Immigration Reform, Equality and DREAMers.

We are looking for new Executive Committee members to join the organization! Dartmouth CoFIRED is the advocacy channel for undocumented students on campus.
The application to join us here: http://goo.gl/forms/F7Bgz4B632
Please read the information very carefully as there are Constitutional requirements to join the organization for 15X, and the 2015 - 2016 year.
Applications are due June 20th at 11:59 PM.

----

Dartmouth Coalition For Immigration Reform, Equality and DREAMers (CoFIRED)
"...Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free..."
Stay Connected to Dartmouth CoFIRED:
Facebook | Twitter