Join the Dartmouth Coalition for Immigration Reform, Equality and DREAMers?.
[cid:0b9bbebf-e37d-4dd0-b5e8-55638c05a4d1]
We are looking for new Executive Committee members to join the organization! Dartmouth CoFIRED is the advocacy channel for undocumented students on campus.
The application to join us here: http://goo.gl/forms/F7Bgz4B632.
Please read the information very carefully as there are Constitutional requirements to join the organization for 15X, and the 2015 - 2016 year.
Applications are due June 20th at 11:59 PM.

----

Dartmouth Coalition For Immigration Reform, Equality and DREAMers (CoFIRED)
"...Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free..."
Stay Connected to Dartmouth CoFIRED:
Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/DartmouthCoFIRED?> | Twitter <https://twitter.com/DmouthCoFIRED>