Our friends at ChallengePost just launched the Summer Jam Hackathon Series<http://summerjam.challengepost.com/> -- 8 online hackathons between now and August -- and we want you to represent {{hackathon_name}}! The top 3 schools with the most participating hackers will win sponsorships for their next hackathons.

The first two hackathons are open now through June 22:

Reinvent the Selfie<http://sjselfie.challengepost.com/> (powered by Twilio)
Valencia is so played out. Build the next generation of selfie technology.

Open Data Mashup<http://sjopendata.challengepost.com/> (powered by Socrata)
Create a visualization, story, or experience using insights from 2+ open datasets.

And here's what's coming up next:

  *
Financial Literacy · June 8-29
  *
The Bionic Hacker · June 15-July 6
  *
Maps as Art · June 29-July 20
  *
Wearable Tech · June 29-July 20
  *
Connect with Your Team (powered by Twitter) · July 6-27
  *
Your First API · July 13-August 3

There are also sponsor & participation prizes, 2 meetups @ WeWork Labs in NYC & SF, plus special student prizes from Major League Hacking, (including a free trip to Hack the Planet)!

Get the full story @ summerjam.challengepost.com<http://summerjam.challengepost.com/> and happy hacking.