The Dartmouth Women's Rugby Club would like to invite you to the 7th Annual Cully's Run!

    Cully's Run is a 5k run at the Corey Ford Rugby Clubhouse(don't worry, you can walk because we're the Dartmouth women's rugby club-- we don't judge anyone).

             Register with DA$H here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1q7uA9x4_w6bVxR8O2i4RpM82EBA4yM0xtcSPwwgwUgA/viewform?c=0&w=1

            Or register with a credit card here: http://www.raceit.com/search/event.aspx?id=32780

            Alternatively, just show up tomorrow, May 30th, with the registration fee (10 bucks) and get your fitness on. Runners start at noon, walkers start at 11:30AM.

We put this event on every year in honor of Katy Cullinan '08, a teammate who battled with an eating disorder for several years before taking her own life.

    All proceeds go to Headrest, a local nonprofit organization that provides addiction and crisis support services.