8pm

Collis 219

Meeting + ELECTIONS

Why should I build my leadership with Soul Scribes?

​​We bring together the coolest people from all corners of campus for one thing: appreciating poetry.

You get concrete experience with event planning and organization, fundraising, travel planning, and community building.

Poets remain the definition of cool.

If you enjoy poetry and artistic people, please consider running for leadership in Soul Scribes! Our organization is the only student group explicitly committed to freedom of student expression through spoken word and written poetry.

If you're thinking about joining us, come tonight at 8pm in Collis 219 with yourself and a brief thought regarding why you'd like to be part of the leadership of Soul Scribes. Below is a description of the open positions!

**you do not need to have been involved with Soul Scribes in the past to run for executive positions!
https://docs.google.com/document/d/12baaNivv4KcAsB9ARBWPrdxmLkp_tD5DLdNf8OCo6wc/edit?usp=sharing
Exec Position Description - Google Docs
Soul Scribes Executive Office Descriptions updated 5/5/2015 President Schedules meetings (time and place) and completes room requests and time. Reviews and signs all Coso Applications, funding documents, checks, and all other administrative documents. Maintains Google docs records Monitors the blit

word.