APPLY TO RGLP FOR 15F!!!!

Are you planning on traveling abroad for community service, work, or an LSA/FSP? Have you traveled to other regions in the US or abroad and want to share your experiences and skills with a group of your peers? Interested in developing intercultural skills? Well, we want YOU to participate in the Rockefeller Global Leadership Program (
RGLP) this upcoming fall 15F

The application for our Fall 2015 program can be found in the following link http://form.jotform.us/form/40936651913155. The due date has been extended to Saturday May 30, 2015 at 11:59pm.

*Participation in an "international" experience NOT REQUIRED!

RGLP is a seven week program combining both theoretical and practical components. The program is designed to introduce students to topics ranging from assessing your own intercultural effectiveness, communication across cultures, and American Exceptionalism. Additionally, we will be traveling to Montreal at the end of the program to conduct projects where participants apply the skills developed in each session.   RGLP also offers participants the opportunity to interact with members from refugee resettlement communities in New Hampshire and participate in experimental activities such as Hot Yoga.  RGLP is very intentional with these field excursions contextualizing theoretical intercultural competencies learned in the Global Leadership Program into application.  To learn more about our program please visit our website

Amanda L., Jon K., and Han S., Student Program Assistants
Vincent Mack, Program Officer

"Solving 21st century problems demands intercultural competence."