Breakthroughs in technology have challenged our definitions of life and death. How do we define death when we can keep people alive on ventilators indefinitely? Where is the line between "killing" and "letting die"?

What can we learn from religion and spirituality in regards to death?

Come talk about it at our second "Religion and Science" discussion!

Religion and Science: Bioethics, Spirituality, and End of Life

Tuesday May 26th

5:30 - 7:00pm

Tucker Foundation room 105

Come for conversation, community, and free dinner

Everyone is welcome, from any faith or none!

Please RSVP to [log in to unmask] by Tuesday morning if you plan on coming.