Error during command authentication.

And now, for an event 21 years in the making:

Gender-Inclusive Undergraduate Society of

Amarna's

 ★21st Wine and Cheese★

FRIDAY, May 22nd, 2015

10pm - unspecified

23 East Wheelock Street

Come celebrate our coming of age with the coolest crew on campus!

We'll have:

★ The finest of wines ★

★ The tastiest of cheeses ★

★ The cheesiest of blitzes ★

★ The swankiest of attire

★ The poppingest of music
★ The least of fucks to give about who you are
★ Just help us finish this wine, goddamn it
★ And slaaay in your formal attire

"Wine is the classiest way to get crunk."

Only at Amarna.

Not a house. A LEGAL ADULT DAMN IT, I CAN DO WHAT I WANT, DAD.

Don't know where your friends are going?

Amarna is located just past the East Wheezy Cluster and Gym, across the intersection, and inside of the slate blue house labeled "AMARNA." Be there or be a basic shape. And you aren't basic. I know you're better than this.

You need to dress to the nines because we're all 10s here at Amarna.

;) -Chicaiza '17