Our mission is to help you become a more effective leader and manager. ​

Register for the Management and Leadership Development Program!

The Management and Leadership Development Program (MLDP) at Rocky is a term-long leadership development program that uses experiential learning techniques to develop vital skills applicable to all Dartmouth students. Our mission is to enable and equip students to become leaders that can have impact, beginning on this campus, and beyond, to their eventual career fields and sectors. MLDP provides participants with opportunities to develop both a set of practical skills and also a theoretical framework with which to approach management and leadership.

The program is open to sophomores, juniors, and seniors.
Register here by Friday (5/15) at 11:59PM to be considered for Fall 2015!

Need more information? Check out the MLDP website here.

MLDP includes students and leaders from all over campus studying all academic disciplines (it's not just for Rocky students!) – this is a unique networking opportunity to interact on a regular basis with a diverse group of peers.

MLDP sessions occur on Tuesday evenings, and include group dinner discussions (free dinner is served weekly!)

Register​ today, and we look forward to meeting you in the fall!