Got some inner turmoil from those GOV 10 fake flitzes? Work it out by getting dirty at the farm!

Thursday

4-6:30 pm: FARM OPEN P.E. CLASS
The P.E. class is full, unfortunately, but anyone is still welcome to come work with us just for fun! The time has come for TRANSPLANTING and we need your help! No experience necessary; we'll teach you all you need to know. Bring water, closed-toed shoes, and clothes you don't mind getting a lil' dirty.
Rides will leave from behind Robo at 4 and be back at 6:30.
*RSVP to [log in to unmask] if you would like to join.

Friday

5-7 pm: PERMACULTURE & TRANSPLANTING WORKDAY
Come out and join the permaculture team, led by honorary KKG and gardener extraordinaire Malcolm Salovaara out at a workday at the farm. There will be lots of seeding, soil blocking, socializing and TRANSPLANTING. Wear clothes you don't mind getting dirty and closed-toed shoes.
***THEN, STAY FOR A STORY-TELLING EVENT LED BY TERRY TEMPEST WILLIAMS @ 7:30***
Rides will leave from behind Robo at 5 and be back at 7.

7:30-9 pm: THRIVING THROUGH THE SEASONS: STORIES THAT SUSTAIN US (FEAT. TERRY TEMPEST WILLIAMS & BROOKE WILLIAMS)
Come listen to the stories of Montgomery Fellow & Professor Terry Tempest Williams, renowned environmentalist author and educator, and Brooke Williams at the farm.
SPOTS ARE LIMITED, RSVP TO [log in to unmask].

Saturday

10 am-12 pm: FARM WORKDAY AND ***BREAKFAST***
It's TRANSPLANTING season, and we need YOUR help. No experience necessary; we'll teach you all you need to know. Bring water, closed-toed shoes, and clothes you don't mind getting a lil' dirty. And after all that hard work, we'll hang out and mingle over some FREE DELICIOUS FOOD!
Rides will leave from behind Robo at 10 and be back at 12.

The farm is 3 miles north of campus on Rt. 10 (keep driving past the LSC). You can walk, run, bike, or drive there on your own any time!

IN THE FUTURE...
Mark your calendars for:
  • MORE TRANSPLANTING WORKDAYS
  • JUNE 2: COMMUNITY DINNER AT THE FARM (RSVP HERE)
See you out there.

Love,
your farm