Error during command authentication.

Hi,

Interested in learning how to pick stocks?
Want to hear about some great stocks you should invest in?
Wondering how a Discounted Cash Flow (DCF) analysis works?

Come join Smart Woman Securities tomorrow, Thursday, May 21 from 4.15-6.15 pm in Haldeman 41 for our termly stock pitch!

Each of our 6 research teams will each pitch a stock they think will make great returns in the upcoming months. It will be a great way to learn what considerations you should think about when investing, where to look for this information, and general trends in the market.Come see the great stock pitches we have this term! Dinner will be served by Ramunto's!

Best,
SWS