Friday @ 10PM:
(Pitch) Perfectly timed to the release of the sequel, we're bringing you not one, not two, but THREE of Dartmouth's own a cappella groups this Friday with FULL concert-length sets in Common Ground.
Get ready for this amazing ONE NOTE STAND!
[cid:bcef4bc9-336c-4a3a-82fe-51b257c99c42]?

SATURDAY @ 10PM:
Are you suffering from live music withdrawal after Green Key? We're here to fill the musical void with the Mainer they call the "Sasquatch of Soul." Get ready for the awesome Lyle Divinsky as he rocks it out at Brews & Bands this Saturday!
[cid:b4e8b5aa-efe5-4856-b4e4-d18d9eeed4e2]